Thursday, January 28, 2010

{pre.fall.coverage}

Gahh I never thought I would ever be remotely attracted to sequined shorts but I suppose there is a first time for everything. I am loving this look from Diane von Furstenberg's amazing pre-fall collection.
"Wow," was all I had to say after seeing Albert Kriemler's collection at Akris. Everything looked so luxe and tailored to a tee. You have to see the collection. Now.
Monique Lhuillier, how are your dresses always so beautiful? See the pre-fall collection here.
[All photos from style.com]

1 comment:

  1. loving those sequin short! so cool! I really like your blog! check out mine? poppielolly.blogspot.com
    thanks!
    -k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Any comments are greatly appreciated, and I love reading them later. Have a wonderful day!