Tuesday, January 26, 2010

{Best.Mag.Cover}


[From Stylefrizz.com]
I have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with magazines, especially considering I have accumulated a huge pile of them in my room. My favorite cover for February has to be British Vogue - they always nail it! Natalia Vodianova looks happy and relaxed, and is definitely selling that magazine! I was slightly disappointed in Harper's Bazaar; they selected Miley Cyrus as their cover star. Marie Claire featured Christina Aguilera, and I liked it, except the styling was rather conventional.
Boy, do those Brits know how to do high fashion! British Elle was a close second to British Vogue, with a lovely Natalie Portman on the cover.

[From fotografiedemoda.wordpress.com]

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean lol i also have an obsession with magazines!!:) Have you seen the september issue of Vogue? has Kate Moss on the front, worth a look..?

    http://lah-summerbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Any comments are greatly appreciated, and I love reading them later. Have a wonderful day!